This year I want to be more involved in helping others. Being a father myself, it was an easy choice to get involved and help a great cause: find a cure for cancer, especially for children. And I hope you can join me to make this a resounding success. All proceeds raised will benefit Penn State Milton S. Hershey Medical Center.
In February I will be having a few fundraising photo events and I am looking to partner with a few businesses to make these events a success. There are many ways to get involved (even if you are not a business):
1. You can purchase a session (dates and locations will be announced as soon as we finalize the locations)
2. Be a business partner
3. Spread the word. The more participants, the more will the children benefit. Go to our Facebook page and share the thread about this fundraising with your friends: www.facebook.com/JeanValentinPhotography
A partner can help in a few different ways. Donate the space for hosting these events (the dates are February 1st, 3rd, 5th and 8th). I will build a custom setup and will need an area of about 8’x8′. Another way is to sponsor the printing of the calendars that will be ordered.
Here are the details about the event(s):
1. 100% of the session fee will go to the fund ($50/child photographed)
2. I will design a calendar featuring kids photographed during the sessions (the sponsors will also be featured in the calendars). There will be a voting process for deciding which 13 kids will be featured in the calendar. 100% of the money collected during the voting process will go to the fund.
3. Sale of calendars. 100% of the money raised from the sales will go to the fund (that’s why I’m hoping we will find sponsors for the printing to offset the costs). If we find a sponsor, 100% of the money raised will go to the fund (I will be sponsoring the set built as well).
If you (or anybody that is able to help) have any questions, don’t hesitate to call/email me for more information.
Here is a link to the fund that will be benefited: www.fourdiamonds.org